Agile Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Agile Project Manager for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Engaging staff thoughtfully and ensuring meetings/project related contact is timely, each have identified result goals/objectives and are focused;
- Ensuring involved staff and their direct supervisors are well versed on their role/responsibility within the project;
- Working closely with departments and the business analysis area to validate business needs and requirements;
- Applying established PMO standards to conduct opportunity assessments, and to create business cases and recommendations;
- Creating and executing the appropriate framework and controls for projects (Management Areas: integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, resource, communications, risk, procurement and stakeholder);
- Utilizing advanced skills in project management (agile, waterfall, and hybrid) and control, team management, business analysis, communications, risk management, budget management, quality management, benefits management and interpersonal relations to manage increasingly complex projects which are mostly cross-functional in nature;
- Managing projects to established PMO and specific project management quality standards;
- Ensuring project teams and PMO employees are appropriately recognized;
- Providing effective coaching, mentoring, and guidance to project teams and PMO employees;
- Taking a lead role in the development and maintenance of PM tools; and,
- Working closely with the Director PMO to create and execute the PMO maturity model.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-Secondary certification in Project Management or PMP designation;
- Seven (7) years’ demonstrated project management experience in leading all aspects of a project life cycle including: opportunity identification, foundational understanding, detailed planning, design/development, implementation, and closure;
- Twelve plus (12+) plus years’ business/management experience (may include project management experience);
- Broad experience as a Project Manager on a range of complex strategic projects;
- Proven successful staff management and expertise;
- Significant experience with Project Management software, tools, and methodologies;
- Banking experience is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to answer questions and solve problems;
- The ability to work well with others and thrive in a team-based workplace;
- The ability to work quickly and accurately at the same time; and,
- The ability to gather input/information from a few different sources to reach a conclusion.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.