Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for an six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Eliciting and documenting business requirements and creating/updating high level requirements;
- Documenting business processes;
- Creating and maintaining business use cases, business rules, user functional specifications, scenarios, and task and work flows;
- Generating high level requirement documents and initiative workflows for approval;
- Updating high level requirements status based on reviews and approvals;
- Preparing clear, concise reports and presentations, outlining findings and recommendations;
- Maintaining quality and accuracy of all user outputs by participating in project reviews;
- Defining project acceptance criteria;
- Providing input to and participating in project transitions and implementation activities; and,
- Providing input to the project planning process as it relates to Business Strategy deliverables.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.