Senior Application Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Application Support Analyst. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
As a Production Application Support Specialist, you will join the Technology group to partner with professionals to ensure systems are operating flawlessly. You will provide application or infrastructure technical expertise as needed for projects and initiatives related to the implementations.
Interacting with application development teams, performing troubleshooting, deployment, code changes, configuration changes, incident management, access requests, automation tasks, and system builds
- Production Support - Identify and resolve medium to highly complex production problems for support of applications. Manage, support, and resolve complex vendor and proprietary technical issues arising in a calm and efficient manner;
- Analyze & Report - Analyze complex technical information to determine risk levels and technical feasibility when making changes to applications;
- Check on overnight batch processes, market, and client connectivity to ensure technology readiness and availability each day. Escalate technology issues to the appropriate application support and technology infrastructure groups;
- Manage & Influence - Lead project coordination efforts in onboarding clients, synchronize internal technology teams to provide an optimal end-to-end solution for both internal and external clients; and;
- Identify proactive solutions for recurring technology occurrences to benefit the business.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Three plus (3+) years of relevant experience in enterprise-level work environments;
- JBOSS Experience;
- Linux Experience;
- Experience with Shell Scripting;
- Apache Tomcat experience;
- Experience with clustered web and application servers;
- PEGA support experience (development experience not required, but experience performing support tasks such as patch deployment, troubleshooting, etc.);
- Java Programming Experience;
- Automation Experience would be an asset; and,
- Previous Financial Experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.