Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Applications Programmer. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in April in downtown Toronto.
We are looking for SAS / SQL programmers to work on a retail risk code migration project. The code is SAS / SQL based and they are used for reporting and strategy purpose (eg. Capital reporting, stress test, IFRS9, strategy, etc.)
The suitable candidate will need to have strong technical skills such as SAS, SQL, UNIX, ETL, and scripting language. Knowledge of Basel/IFRS9, production process/system and past experience with automation would be an asset. Strong communication and problem-solving skill, and the ability to multi-task and handle ad-hoc requests when required. In addition, the candidate is expected to contribute to the project immediately.
- Converting SAS to SQL; load data to SQL server;
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Certified SAS Programmer with eight (8) to ten (10) years of previous experience;
- Advance SAS programming skill (8+ Years);
- Advance SQL programming skill (8+ Years);
- Working knowledge with data mart / SQL server / ETL (5+ Years);
- Working knowledge with PERL, shell scripts (5+ Years);
- Working knowledge with UNIX / Windows;
- Working knowledge of Capital Reporting, IFRS9, Basel;
- Understanding of agile development methodology;
- Familiar with JIRA / Bitbucket / Confluence;
- Must have solid knowledge and skills with SAS, SQL, and ETL; and,
- SAS Certificate would be an asset;
- PERL, shell scripts (5+ Years of experience would be an asset; and,
- Knowledge and experience with Capital Reporting, IFRS9, Basel would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.