Intermediate Sharepoint Designer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Sharepoint Designer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gathering requirements and providing input for fit analysis;
- Participating in technical design sessions;
- Performing design and development tasks;
- Ensuring design and development compliance with Solution Architecture guidelines;
- Designing sites, libraries, lists, and pages to meet client requirements;
- Designing solutions with preference toward out-of-the-box features vs custom code solutions and no-code solutions;
- Auditing and reporting using available tools;
- Participating in status meetings;
- Tracking progress against goals; and,
- Identifying roadblocks and challenges.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) years’ experience within the past Five (5) years in SharePoint 2010/2013 site and solution development using out-of-the-box SharePoint features;
- Clear understanding of SharePoint permissions and security configuration;
- Experience interviewing stakeholders and translating their needs into requirements;
- Experience coaching potential SharePoint users on the product capabilities and limitations, steering users to no code SharePoint solutions were possible;
- SharePoint UX skills including experience in page design, graphic design and image creation necessary to support User Experience (UX) design and implementation;
- Large list experience, designing lists with over 5,000 records, capable of surfacing information without LVT threshold issues;
- Experience using content types and Managed Metadata;
- Experience with workflow creation;
- Nintex Workflow experience (an asset);
- Gimmal experience (an asset);
- Record Lion experience (an asset);
- Central admin management experience (an asset);
- Information management and records management experience (an asset);
- Experience with Powershell (an asset); and,
- Experience with SharePoint Designer (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.