SAP SD Developer
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) SAP SD Developers/Functional Consultants for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing business requirements (i.e. functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of those to SAP business processes;
- Making recommendations for the selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet client requirements effectively;
- Developing process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components;
- Coordinating execution of project tasks in your functional area and be comfortable working under the pressure of tight project deadlines;
- Providing support (i.e. break/fix, how to expertise, minor enhancements, monitoring, testing) for business applications or infrastructure to associates or third parties in order to maintain their productivity level (including international and fourth level break/fix support); and,
- Working very closely with business decision makers and end users.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) to ten plus (10+) years SAP SD experience;
- Experience with SD contracts;
- Previous experience as SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Developer and Functional/Consultant with experience in implementing and customizing SD;
- Knowledge of and ability to use testing methodologies, processes and tools for testing of functionality, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing;
- Experience designing and developing test plans (i.e. test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements;
- Experience with full life cycle implementations of SAP would be considered an asset;
- Digital API experience a plus; and,
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.