Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Manager, Lifecycle Marketing. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
- Drive a best-in-class client experience of cross-channel touchpoints that help clients navigate our suite of Online Investing platforms;
- You’ll cultivate client actions that lead to high engagement and long-term retention;
- You will also be embedded in a fully cross-functional Lifecycle Marketing team tasked with developing relevant offers for existing clients, acting as a leader in connecting this work to the overall lifecycle engagement strategy; and,
- You are creative, collaborative, and enterprising; highly empathic to the needs of clients; endlessly curious; never satisfied with the status quo; and passionate about digital investing, its changing landscape, and our mission.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University degree or college diploma in accounting, finance or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma, preferably in Communications or Marketing;
- Proficiency in excel data and being able to analyze data points and understand the results of their work.
- Strong Word skills;
- Prior experience creating decks PP: create decks;
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in email channel marketing, CRM, and/or Lifecycle Marketing;
- You are collaborative and enjoy working with others. You have strong interpersonal skills and can build relationships amongst diverse partners and stakeholders within a matrixed organization;
- You are data-driven. You know what questions to ask, you know how to analyze data and you can have a meaningful dialogue with our partners about key metrics;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and present your ideas to colleagues in a clear and compelling way;
- You have very strong attention to detail to ensure operational excellence in executing strategy (highly regulated environment);
- You work with a sense of urgency. You have a track record of successfully executing marketing programs on time;
- You have strong project management skills and can manage multiple priorities at once;
- You have a strong client focus; excited and passionate about creating great client experiences;
- You are a strategic thinker. You know how to analyze marketing problems and have experience creating and executing innovative marketing programs;
- You are a self-starter. You are not afraid to take the initiative, set your own priorities and take on new projects.
- You are motivated by delivering results and take on every project with full accountability and a can-do attitude;
- You are passionate about the digital investing landscape; and,
- Previous experience in Financial Services is a plus.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.