MS Dynamics Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a MS Dynamics Developer/Architect. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing application architecture for both existing and new applications;
- Developing and implementing practices in enterprise requirement management, enterprise architecture, application architecture and service-oriented architecture;
- Developing and implementing practices in application integration, business process management and business process modelling;
- Developing and implementing practices in the SDLC and information management, capacity planning and web application design;
- Providing application architecture recommendations to senior management;
- Implementing recommendations approved by the technical authority;
- Developing and providing technical application documentation;
- Preparing and delivering presentations to senior management;
- Developing application services strategies;
- Developing recommendations for service life cycle tools; and,
- Developing application deployment processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with MS Dynamics, MS ADX Studio and MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio;
- Experience with MS SharePoint (an asset);
- Experience with Sparx Enterprise Architecture (an asset);
- Experience with Oracle Database (an asset);
- Experience with MS SQL (an asset); and,
- Experience with ASP .Net (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.