Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The overall administration and support of the client’s SuccessFactors LMS, Third Party external contractor LMS, and personnel training data and processes;
- Collaboration with groups and vendors to leverage the LMS effectively and efficiently to support learning activities across the organization;
- Managing master data for SuccessFactors LMS (define and support master data build, manage personnel data related to training, and test and publish online training);
- Troubleshooting issues and working with support teams and other stakeholders to resolve technical, system, and master data related issues;
- Managing business processes between LMS and site level training activities;
- Supporting site level LMS Training Administrators and end users, including master data build activities and training delivery for system functionality;
- Liaising with third party online training developers and internal business stakeholders;
- Participating in testing activities related to configuration changes and regular system upgrades;
- Receiving and responding to LMS related queries;
- Supporting a third-party vendor LMS used to manage external contractor training; and,
- Generating and distributing reports.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-secondary education in Human Resources, Business Administration, Learning and Development, or related field of study;
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience with SuccessFactors LMS and HR modules;
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry;
- Two (2) years’ experience designing custom reports and troubleshooting with SuccessFactors;
- Previous experience with testing activities related to configuration changes and regular system upgrades;
- In depth understanding of components, features, and functions of the SuccessFactors LMS and other SF HR modules;
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Excel;
- Experience with virtual learning environments would be an asset (i.e. Adobe Connect);
- Experience with Authoring tools would be an asset (i.e. Captivate, Storyline, etc.);
- Proven communication skills and ability to liaise with multiple sets of stakeholders;
- The ability to organize work and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Willingness to take initiative to improve business processes related to learning activities;
- The ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues;
- Keen attention to detail; and,
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.