User Experience Designer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a User Experience Designer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a User Experience Designer
- Primary focus of this position is to provide UX and UI design support for Company’s enterprise solutions; creating wireframes, prototypes and design specifications that will help guide development and delivery of external-facing assets and digital properties;
- Required to collaborate with various teams across the business - including Delivery and Quality Assurance, Experience & Creative Design and UX Research - to ensure consistent UX and UI solutions and designs are being applied to the product.
Skills and Qualifications of a User Experience Designer
- Excellent working knowledge of design thinking processes and user-centred design;
- Mastery of industry-standard tools like Sketch, Invision, Axure and Adobe CC;
- Strong portfolio of UX work that demonstrates a systematic process and iterative design capabilities;
- Understanding of Agile software delivery;
- Knowledge of design systems and contribution to creating a design language;
- Demonstrable skills in crafting world-class experiences for the intended audience;
- Empathy for people;
- A relentless approach to rapid testing and iterating;
- Mastery of how things like shapes, colours, images, fonts, space, and context all work together in a customer’s experience;
- Insatiable curiosity about emerging technologies and how they are changing people’s lives;
- A general disdain for the status quo;
- You can defend your decisions and humbly accept criticism & feedback.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.