User Experience Designer
Eagle is currently seeking a User Experience Designer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing UX and UI design support for mobile and web applications;
- Creating wireframes, prototypes, and design specifications that will help guide development and delivery of external-facing assets and digital properties; and,
- Collaborating with various teams across the business to ensure consistent UX and UI solutions and designs are being applied to the product.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Excellent working knowledge of design thinking processes and user-centred design;
- Mastery of tools like Sketch, Invision, Axure, and Adobe CC;
- Strong portfolio of UX work that demonstrates a systematic process and iterative design capabilities;
- Understanding of Agile software delivery;
- Knowledge of design systems and contribution to creating a design language;
- Demonstrable skills in crafting world-class experiences for the intended audience; and,
- A relentless approach to rapid testing and iterating.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.