Frontier Application Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Frontier Application Developer. This is a nine (9) month contract position to start immediately in North York ON.
We are looking for an application developer who has expertise in Frontier application and who is experienced with the Frontier upgrades.
- Understand how to work around window servers, connect via RDP (remote desktop) tool;
- Work with vendor on Development installation and create a document (capture the print screen/steps) so we can use to apply the same steps in another environment.;
- Support and facilitate TCOE, BSA, and Business testing;
- Apply fixes/patches for any defect reported by Technical, TCOE, BSA, Business;
- Review user list to remove ‘dormant’ users from AD group;
- If required, create a new SCCM package. Manage/coordinate the removal of the old package and push the new package;
- Execute “batch” performance testing via Zeke (mainframe) and Frontier Scheduler;
- Create a new server, OS, additional software requirement for window team to build;
- Will work closely with windows team to validate the server setup after build;
- Update Configuration Management (CI), Arch Library, Server List;
- Update Disaster Recovery (DR) documentation;
- Create a new virtual directory, a new functional id (may be required);
- Setting up a plan to do parallel testing;
- Accounting Reconciliation;
- Update or create frontier scheduled jobs or scripts to accommodate new functionalities;
- Monitor that existing batch jobs are running as expected;
- Assist the TCOE team in determining their test cases;
- Build jobs to accommodate parallel testing;
- Bank Reconciliation; and,
- Assist the Bank Rec team in determining the scope of their testing.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University degree with related experience;
- Microsoft Excel experience;
- Previous banking experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Critical thinking skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.