Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Manage the onboarding all departments onto Office 365;
- Apply project management methodology, standards, guidelines and best practices to the project;
- Reduce risks and manage change for the organization.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
- Managed previous implementation including SharePoint migration;
- Familiarity on O365 platform, specifically setting up O365 E5 working with Azure Active Directory and Advanced Data Governance;
- Minimum of five (5) years managing enterprise-wide projects;
- A PMP designation an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.