Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an AWS Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and improving operational practices, procedures, and change management;
- Automating provisioning of services via CloudFormation/CLI;
- Helping ensure that applications meet security and compliance requirements;
- Design and architecture of cloud solutions;
- Participating and contributing in the architecting and implementation of cloud-based solutions; and,
- Developing and improving Infrastructure as Code.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- AWS Associate Architect certification or AWS Associate Developer certification;
- Three to five (5+) plus years’ experience in software development;
- Three to five plus (5+) years’ experience working in an agile software environment;
- Three to five plus (5+) years’ experience in YAML, Python;
- Three to five plus (5+) years’ experience in cloud based development;
- Experience in setting up and troubleshooting AWS production environments; and,
- Experience in design and support of build/CI/CD infrastructure.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.