Resource & Planning Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Resource & Planning Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and supporting a resourcing program;
- Supporting the prioritization process for the sub-domains and keeping an integrated view of IT priorities and requests up to date including portfolio and backlog management;
- Supporting the Project Managers and PCOs in developing and maintaining plans including financial, resources and deliverables throughout the life of projects and assisting with rescheduling, change management, and resource allocation in the project plan;
- Participating in the decision making around the appropriate sourcing strategy for delivery of initiatives;
- Supporting the prioritization and intake planning process for cross domain impacts across the various business solution delivery teams;
- Overseeing and integrating the sub-domains scorecards and other reporting as needed focusing on quality, KPIs and project or initiative status;
- Facilitating people management and resourcing in collaboration with the Business Solution Delivery Lead and Business Solution Delivery IT Partners; and,
- Supporting the management of vendor performance when applicable and working in collaboration with the sourcing and procurement team to support any procurement activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) plus years’ experience of contributing to the success of a range of mid-to-large size initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in Project tools, methodologies, program and project management;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience managing large, complex investment budgets;
- Experience setting up a resource and planning program;
- Experience in managing multiple dependencies between projects;
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management methodologies and tools;
- Ability to identify the effectiveness and completeness of business and technology strategies and ensure alignment with clients and other applicable cross-organization strategies;
- Strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling and ROI development;
- Experience with quantitative and statistical process modelling and simulation techniques and tools to improve quality, client experience, lower costs and cycle time;
- Ability to facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team;
- Ability to encourage agile approaches and ability to iterate to create innovation;
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead change within the organization;
- University degree or higher in engineering, computer science, business, or equivalent (an asset); and,
- Certifications as PMP, in ITIL foundations or Agile (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.