Network Analyst II
Eagle is currently seeking a Network Analyst II for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Network Analyst II
- Research, plan, implement, test and debug all network systems software utilized on network;
- Monitor and test network performance and provide statistics and reports;
- Serve as an escalation point for the Network Analyst I’s and other departments;
- Plan, design, implement and operate security technologies and procedures – e.g. Firewall, Routers, Switches, IDS/IPS, VPN;
- Provide reports as requested/required (e.g. – performance, usage, violation, etc.);
- Plan, design, implement and operate Business Continuity processes;
- Administer entire telecommunications infrastructure and its associated software, including PBXs, call management systems, voice mail, interactive voice response, and video conferencing systems;
- Ensure integrity, reliability and optimum performance of external and internal voice and data communication network components
- Test, configure and co-ordinate network infrastructure upgrades and maintenance.;
- Provide technical advice and assistance to business-led projects as required;
- Recommend and design improvements and alteration to current infrastructure to meet business needs and strategic objectives;
- Coordinate and work with the Architecture Group for design analysis and implementation planning;
- Provide input into organizational planning and budgeting for hardware/software needs;
- Provide support, direction, training, coaching and problem solving to team members;
- Actively participate in department/work unit/credit union meetings.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.