Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing current knowledge management practices and design new knowledge distribution policies to encourage use of new practices;
- Establishing information architecture for multiple user groups, permission levels, and knowledge sharing environments;
- Maintaining the architecture, adding/removing people from user groups;
- Coordinating day-to-day execution of the knowledge management processes;
- Identifying and implementing changes to the knowledge management processes;
- Establishing taxonomies, workflow systems, approval systems for visibility of document approved for release and the audiences for that release;
- Maintaining version control so information is readily accessible and the most recent versions online;
- Ensuring knowledge management standards and procedures are being followed;
- Ensuring compliance with reporting requirements;
- Assisting with auditing of the process for compliance with documented procedures;
- Determining training needs and requirements;
- Utilizing knowledge base resources to develop training plans/modules for staff accessing the new knowledge management tools;
- Overseeing training programs that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, etc.;
- Scheduling training sessions, organizing information technology and other equipment;
- Monitoring training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and make updates as necessary;
- Working with managers to address learning gaps, training delivery or new educational needs;
- Assisting with scheduling and facilitating meetings / workshops by coordinating logistics and following up on action items;
- Performing quality review/assurance on project deliverables;
- Workshop facilitation; and,
- Developing workflow/ process flow documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Eight plus (8+) years of business analyst/consulting experience;
- Strong experience in Service Desk process flows with an aptitude to work with other IT teams to drive out integrated process flows for incident tickets and service requests;
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement, multi-disciplinary team leadership skills;
- Experience implementing Service Now or other service desk systems;
- Tier 2+ support work experience would be an asset;
- The ability to transform the ideas of management and implement appropriate solutions in the organization;
- Excellent analyzing skills and ability to tackle critical situations; and,
- The ability to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees and contractors of all the departments.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.