Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Project, Manager. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in Toronto ON.
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals;
- Direct or manages large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity. Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project. Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and handoff, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules.;
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support;
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project;
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/ management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise; and,
- The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior level leaders and partner with other IT Managers.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Overall eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience;
- Proven leadership skills and experience managing large and complex IT projects;
- Full life cycle development experience;
- Experience with proven project methodology tools;
- Expertise in MS Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint. 8-10 years of experience;
- Experience with Azure and AWS cloud platforms: 3 years;
- Senior project management experience: 10 years;
- Project software development: 5 years;
- PMP certification;
- Communication skills and ability to lead the project; and,
- Banking / Financial Industry experience; and,
- The agile methodology would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.