Bilingual Technical Help Desk
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking six (6) Bilingual Technical Help Desk. This is a four (4) month contract position to start immediately in downtown ON.
The team is responsible for Operational Process Efficiency, focused primarily on Mortgage products. They are always actively looking for ways to improve the process workflow and systems for the front-line mortgage sales team, which is composed of nearly 1100 sales staff.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity;
- Review user inputs and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors;
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken;
- Review technical processes, confer with users or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support; and,
- Daily Duties: Inbound Call Centre environment. The worker will be advising mortgage agents on the use of a newly launched mortgage sales tool, answering any questions or concerns they may have about using it or the new functionality that has been added.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years of work experience within a call center environment;
- Bilingual - Fluency in both French & English (Position will support sales agents in Quebec);
- Microsoft Excel experience;
- Previous banking experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills; and,
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.