Senior IT Project Control Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior IT Project Control Coordinators. This is a nine (9) month contract position to start immediately in downtown ON.
This role will be part of the Project Management Office (PMO) within Personal and Small Business Banking Technology (PSBT) supporting the delivery of various projects/programs under the COMPASS/PEGA program umbrella.
This resource will be working closely with the COMPASS project and program managers. They will remain primarily within this group but may have to liaise with other business units as needed.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in project control and/or management;
- Strong MS Office experience;
- Financial planning/tracking experience;
- Experience working in an Agile work environment;
- Previous banking experience;
- Quick learner;
- Great organization skills;
- Adaptable/flexible, can adapt quickly to changes to their process and workflow;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.