Customer Support Representative (SaaS)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Rate: $25-28/hour + Bonus/Benefits
Please Note: This is not an entry-level role. Only those with similar job experience in a SaaS environment will be considered.
Hushmail is looking for an exceptional communicator with a knack for understanding, empathizing with and solving customers' technical challenges. You also have a serious talent for building strong, lasting relationships with customers. This is beyond a call centre job where you read a script off a monitor or only answer simple questions. It's an opportunity for an experienced professional to play a vital role on Hushmail's close-knit team. Use your technical knowledge, ability to think outside the box, problem solving skills and friendly personality to provide customers with personalized support.
This is a full-time position in Hushmail's Vancouver office, Monday to Friday.
- Strong computer and web based problem solving skills
- Experience with help desk ticketing systems and CRM's (HelpScout, Zendesk, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc...)
- Previous experience supporting an SaaS provider in a customer support/care role
- The ability to decipher what customers are asking for and to convey solutions in technical and non-technical terms
- An enthusiastic, outgoing personality that enables you to build strong relationships with customers
- Fluency in Windows or Mac environments, and the ability to learn new systems and apps on the go
- Outstanding organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Available to work on-call emergency social media shift periodically throughout the month
- Experience blogging or writing articles in a professional setting
- Experience with a variety of email clients (e.g., Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail and smartphone mail apps)
Hushmail is the world's premier encrypted email service. Founded in 1998, their offerings have evolved over the past 19 years to include a wide range of branded solutions, serving tens of thousands of customers in industries such as healthcare, finance, defence and law. Hushmail believes communication should be kept private, and offers a way for individuals and organizations to do it easily and affordably. Hushmail offers a professional yet relaxed office environment in beautiful Vancouver, B.C., and they don't just talk about work-life balance, we live it!
By applying to this position through Eagle, you acknowledge and expressly agree that Eagle will provide your submission directly to Hush Communications Canada for evaluation and should you be considered for this opportunity, you will either be contacted by Eagle or Hush Communications Canada directly.