Eagle is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant. This is a two (2) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing general administrative and secretarial support in employee expenses, travel requests, meeting requests, time entry management and i-requests;
- Acting on behalf of the department in dispensing routine information and answering general inquiries;
- Collecting information from various sources and preparing, publishing and distributing high level management communications including presentations, spreadsheets, and other electronic formats;
- Effectively communicating between organizational groups and levels;
- Liaising with other internal departments on corporate initiatives affecting department processes and standards such as document management, IS and facilities services;
- Assisting with special projects, meetings and off sites, seasonal events, team building and floor activities as needed; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) plus years of experience in office administration;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, along with the ability to work with confidential information;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to interact effectively and collaborate with a wide variety of people;
- Secretarial diploma or related post-secondary education (an asset);
- Experience planning and coordinating large meetings and events (an asset);
- Previous experience using SAP (an asset);
- General understanding of the principles of effective information management (an asset);
- Understands business and information requirements (an asset); and,
- Strong reporting skills and proven ability to use a database to capture, trend and report information (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.