Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Establishing a program plan;
- Supporting day to day program deliverables as determined by program plan;
- Working to ensure minimal organizational exposure and risk on projects;
- Coordinating and hosting meetings with stakeholders to ensure delivery of projects as per the program plan;
- Indirectly supervising a cross functional group of team members from across the organization to ensure the timely, resource effective delivery of branch transformation objectives;
- Facilitating effective interdepartmental communication and understanding how to communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully;
- Leading a high-performance culture;
- Mentoring, succession planning, and providing professional development opportunities for self and team;
- Keeping the Director well informed of the status of all deliverables;
- Resolving and escalating issues in an effective and timely fashion;
- Supporting the Director, Branch in meeting and exceeding program budgets;
- Ensuring the accurate and timely preparation of all necessary reports and records regarding program deliverables;
- Sourcing information, obtaining buy-in, building relationships, and providing enough influence to achieve success;
- Providing oversight to ensure that all communications and program documentation is performed in a timely manner; and,
- Tracking lessons learned over the course of a project and sharing those lessons with team members and as part of project close-out process.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Six (6) to ten (10) years’ experience in a management role managing large-scale programs;
- Knowledge of Google Applications with an aptitude to learn internal software and other relevant applications;
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to effectively support multiple projects;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in order to effectively work cross functionally;
- The ability to work independently, remotely, and as part of a dynamic team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, including technology, business, or marketing is an asset; and,
- Proven ability to be a self-starter who is highly motivated and willing to build new relationships.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.