Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst scheduled to begin April 2019.
Job location: Burnaby
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
- Identifies, collects, and documents technical and business requirements;
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements using best practice methods and tools;
- Documents clearly and consistently the technical and business requirements and solution design artifacts;
- Develops or assists in the development of design documents, requirements analysis, testing plans, test cases, use cases, process flows, procedures, and policies;
- Develops or assists in the development of related business cases and briefing notes;
- Conducts current state analysis as it relates to technologies components;
- Analyze, interpret data using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Data cleansing of existing databases to integrate to new solution;
- Aligns the business needs of VPP and health care stakeholders with the technology solutions;
- Works with health organizations and technical teams from multiple organizations including Company, Vendors, and VPP;
- Collects status and communicates to Project Managers and project stakeholders on a regular basis;
- Experience with Mobile applications, and iOS / Android platforms would be beneficial.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), ability to translate technical to non-technical audiences;
- Develops positive relationships with business, technical, and project stakeholders to enable successful project and strategy delivery;
- Supports Company Project Managers with many aspects of project delivery including planning, risk management, deliverables, communication, reporting and stakeholder engagement;
- Experience in healthcare Company implementations;
- Change management/business transformation experience an asset;
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, while working independently to organize workload, set priorities, and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment;
- Customer and service-focused in approach;
- Demonstrated ability to use database, spreadsheet and word processing software at an advanced level.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.