Android Development Team Lead
Eagle is currently seeking an Android Development Team Lead. This is a three (3) month contract position to start immediately working in both downtown Toronto & Brampton ON.
We are looking for a candidate who is experienced in all parts of the Android ecosystem including application development (application structure; device and operating system Application Program Interface (API's); debugging; performance; security), deployment, updating, and roll-out, 3rd party integration points.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree;
- Advance Native Android Development Skills;
- Experience with Kotlin and Java;
- Previous experience with Dependency Injection (Dagger);
- Experience with Reactive extensions (RxJava, RxAndroid);
- Nice to have technologies experience: Android Architecture Components, MVVM, Conductor Pattern, and Data binding;
- Strong teamwork orientation and proven leadership capabilities with an ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment, requiring ongoing re-evaluation of priorities;
- Excellent communicator with the ability to effectively convey design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Able to build and maintain relationships within and across different teams;
- Knowledge current Application Development trends and technologies; and,
- Proven ability to manage and effectively prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline based environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.