Eagle is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Consultant, scheduled to begin immediately.
Job Location: Burnaby
Key Responsibilities of a PeopleSoft Consultant
- Manage the delivery of integrations/interfaces for the ERP project;
- Analysis and review of system technical specification and business requirements for integration;
- Perform gap analysis between send/receive or legacy/new systems;
- Ability to work with business and technical resources;
- Ability to implement and prioritize multiple project tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Experience with various system integration methods and technologies;
- Ability to analyze problems with gathered information and make rational recommendations;
- Understanding of complex HR/Payroll/Finance environments;
- Gathering and analyzing requirements in a logical manner that flows from higher to lower levels of detail;
- Develops and make changes to interface technical specifications;
- Documenting as-is processes, and optimizing to-be processes to enable the business to simplify tasks, leverage technology and increase standardization;
- Completing and/or supporting different types of testing activities to ensure that solutions meet stipulated requirements;
- Compiling change requests and decision requests that clearly articulate problems, solution options, risks, stakeholder impacts and recommendations;
- Facilitating stakeholder meetings to ensure all perspectives are obtained and outcomes are achieved;
- Supporting change management initiatives that may stem from changed / new processes.
Skills and Qualifications of a PeopleSoft Consultant
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of five (5) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience;
- or An absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related Consulting Category experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.