Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Work with senior stakeholders at the VP / Director Level, decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business solutions within the context of business drivers, strategic direction, and the department’s Innovation submission;
- Engage user community, design analysis approach, and where appropriate facilitate training and workshops;
- Model current state business processes, conduct current state diagnostics, identify opportunities for improvement;
- Quantify and build business cases for change;
- Research and compare best practices from other jurisdictions;
- Identify requirements for change and model future state business processes;
- Perform gap analysis between current and desired future state, including assessment of system change impacts and organizational change capability;
- Identify system and organizational change requirements to support future state processes.
Skills and Qualifications of a Business Analyst
- A University Degree in a related discipline (Business Administration, General Business/Commerce, Business Management) or an equivalent combination of experience and training (e.g. CBAP designation or diploma in Business Analysis);
- Five (5) years of direct experience eliciting and documenting business and system requirements and modelling business processes and systems;
- Three (3) years direct experience leading the analysis effort on significant business process change and transformation initiatives;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to build strong relationships with individuals at all levels in the organization and generate support for change;
- Certification or experience in using Prosci Change Management (ADKAR) would be considered an asset;
- Certification or direct experience with network engineering, system architecture, and system development would be considered an asset;
- Blue or Black Belt certification or experience in the Innovation Engineering toolsets would be considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.