Business Systems Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in English and French;
- Six (6) years’ experience as IT BSA;
- Six (6) years’ experience with SQL, Hive and Impala;
- Six (6) years’ experience with documentation and source and target mapping;
- Six (6) years’ experience with system analysis;
- Six (6) years’ experience in leadership of project initiative;
- Experience creating effort estimations;
- Ability to work on projects in flight;
- Previous experience in data management, system analysis including system requirements and non-functional requirements, data mapping and design;
- Curiosity and be a self-learner to be able to succeed in this position;
- Ability to be accountable for own deliverables and be able to identify and rectify gaps in technical and business knowledge;
- Ability to be autonomous, collaborative, structured and organized;
- High interest for data, reporting and data warehousing (an asset);
- Experience in business intelligence requirements (an asset);
- Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem (an asset);
- Experience with Confluence and Jira (an asset); and,
- Experience with ETL and SAS (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.