Desktop Support Analysts
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Desktop Support Analysts, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Desktop Support Analysts
- Perform behind the scenes remote technical troubleshooting and deployment support without involving/disrupting users.
- Resolve pre-upgrade technical issues such as broken SCCM clients
- Monitor upgrades progress and results
- Manage and resolve technical issues post-upgrade
- Reinstalling missing software
- Work with deployment team on systemic issues
- Resolve incident tickets
Skills and Qualifications of a Desktop Support Analysts
- Excellent experience in quickly analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving desktop incident tickets;
- Experience with behind the scene remote Windows 7 or 10 troubleshooting, including:
- SCCM client
- Task sequences on the client
- Packages and advertisements on the client
- Able to differentiate between systemic and one-off issues
- Familiar with client side log files;
- Window 10 upgrades, including:
- Event viewer
- Windows log files
- SCCM, including:
- SCCM task sequences
- SCCM client
- SCCM advertisement
- SCCM package installs
- Learning agility
- Good written and verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Able to work under pressure and handle a busy workload;
- Must be able to follow defined processes.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.