Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying business needs, translating needs into appropriate business design and implementing the resulting people/process changes;
- Liaising with technical groups to ensure business requirements are met and assisting with Organization Change Management, Quality Assurance, and User Training activities as required;
- Ensuring that assigned tasks are completed on time, on budget and satisfy the requirements agreed with the client;
- Ensuring adherence to the IT PMO Methodology, using the client’s BA standard templates as well as the specific Solution Delivery processes and standards;
- Ensuring compliance with the client’s standards, policies, and procedures;
- Ensuring that project decisions are formally documented as per IT PMO Methodology;
- Ensuring project deliverables are stored in the official SharePoint project repository;
- Building trusted relationships with a large group of disparate stakeholders and users, understanding their business processes;
- Discovering Current State and Determine Future State in terms of a) Organizational Structure and Roles, b) Process, Policy and Procedure, c) Applications, Infrastructure and Data;
- Performing Gap Analysis;
- Creating Business, Functional, Non-Function, and Transition Requirements;
- Working with technical teams to identify technical requirements;
- Tracing requirements through design and quality assurance;
- Assisting in the determination of solutions with associated costs and risks;
- Coordinating requirement and business design approvals/changes;
- Assisting technical teams in understanding requirements and business design so that effective technical solutions are implemented;
- Building out people, policy, and process deliverables;
- Assisting with test strategy, test planning, test execution, and defect tracking;
- Assisting with training strategy, creating training packages, and training execution;
- Assisting with Transition to Operations;
- Holding stakeholders accountable for decisions and deliverables;
- Aligning performance for success and see the 'big picture' while maintaining awareness of details;
- Acting as primary stakeholder and user liaison with vendor/implementer, representing the business, its needs and requirements;
- Working with stakeholders to understand the disparate needs of those groups, ensuring all views and needs are represented; balancing competing priorities among stakeholders and building consensus for a successful resolution; and,
- Assuming internal ownership for the vendor’s business requirements document, ensuring the client’s needs are met, requirements are traced, and the product is implemented properly.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field is preferred, however, a combination of professional certifications and/or experience will be considered;
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as Senior Business Analyst;
- Strategic, critical and analytical thinking along with decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Business/service oriented, with the ability to create and maintain productive relationships;
- The ability to influence and engage all levels of stakeholders and support change; and,
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including facilitation skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.