Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Manager, scheduled to begin March 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a Program Manager
- Ensuring the programs are being executed with appropriate plans, clear scope, budgets, managed risks/ issues, and resource plans;
- The oversight of delivery of all in program activities and sub projects;
- Developing and facilitating program governance process to support delivery;
- Preparing materials and facilitate discussions and decisions at committee meetings;
- Developing program strategy and approach for stakeholder review and decisions;
- Liaising with vendor and manage vendor resources, where required, to support program delivery; and,
- Leading and managing program resources.
Skills and Qualifications of a Program Manager
- Must be a relationship and team builder;
- Must have demonstrated experience leading and delivering enterprise level projects;
- Significant experience working in Health Authority environment;
- Demonstrated capability in handling sensitive and challenging situations;
- Demonstrated capability to work with Senior Management teams and Executives;
- Must be able to work independently to solve problems;
- Excellent project management, analytical skills, people skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in Project Management, Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management or a related discipline;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of recent, related experience in project, program and/or portfolio management;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (or equivalent) considered a strong asset.
- Past project management experience with Clinical Information Systems is an asset, as is work experience within British Columbia’s health care system;
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups;
- Experienced in thoroughly integrating change management and process improvement principles into own project management style;
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project);
- Knowledge of PM tools, such as Microsoft Project and Portfolio Server.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.