Quality Assurance Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Lead. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Owning the QA processes initiatives across projects and portfolios;
- Implementing and managing the framework, guidelines, standards and processes established by the QA COE;
- Reporting on QA metrics and KPIs;
- Identifying key QA risks to the BSD leadership team and helping mitigate them;
- Managing test environment needs, requirements and integration criteria for each domain;
- Providing coaching, supporting and leading a team of quality assurance professionals;
- Contributing to training activities related to quality and reliability;
- Contributing to transforming testing teams to high efficiency, automation centric testing teams; and,
- Managing and participating in the QA Community of Practice and driving continuous improvement of QA practices.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, collegiate diploma in computer science or equivalent experience;
- Agile sertification or equivalent experience;
- Ten (10) years of QA experience in software industry;
- Detailed understanding of QA practices in agile, scrum and waterfall;
- Up-to-date knowledge on current technologies including web and mobile development platforms including Android and iOS, multiple database platforms, virtual and cloud platforms, automation tools, web services, DevOps and configuration management;
- Experience developing test strategies for hybrid, agile and waterfall, software development methodologies;
- Experienced in test automation practices, frameworks and tools;
- Experienced in non-functional testing including performance testing;
- Ability to promote and drive change;
- Interpersonal skills, and proven ability to flourish working in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience with various tools and frameworks like Jira, Zephyr, SonarQube and Selenium (an asset);
- Experience in managing or leading QA transformation from waterfall to agile and manual to automation (an asset); and,
- Certification in ITIL foundations (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.