Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Specialist. This is a permanent career opportunity with a top tier organization to start immediately in Toronto ON.
- Participate in Pre-Sales activities with Sales Team;
- Provide subject matter expertise in one or more specific areas or modules within HCM;
- Lead project teams in delivering rapid Implementations;
- Establish longer term relationship with Clients stakeholders at all levels;
- Identify, track and report on key success criteria’s for all projects and clients;
- Coach and mentor delivery teams;
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients;
- Facilitate team building;
- Participate and Lead RFP, RFQ, Bid process;
- Work closely with Senior Managers, Directors, and Partners in practice development activities;
- Participate in Talent Sourcing and Recruiting activities;
- Focus on delivering the highest quality deliverables vs. just profitability; and,
- Lead and participate in continuous development and internal IP Accelerator program.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of professional services experience with ERP’s like Oracle Cloud HCM, EBS HCM;
- 3+ years of working with consulting organization;
- Experience working with Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM modules - Payroll and Benefits;
- Experience in delivering Oracle HCM Cloud projects and must have completed at least 2 Full cycle Oracle HCM Cloud implementation;
- Certified in Oracle HCM Cloud;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills;
- Strong commitment to professional and client service;
- Strong Implementation skills as a Functional SME;
- Experience configuring at least 2 modules – Payroll, Benefits, Talent management, Global HR, Benefits, Absence, Performance, Goal Management modules;
- Experience Integrating HCM Cloud with ERP, and/or Benefits Carriers/TBE/TEE/Job Boards;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong adaptability to new delivery techniques and tools are preferred;
- In-depth understanding of how to plan, assist and deliver migration of customers data, business processes from On-Premise to Oracle HCM Cloud;
- Must be willing to travel 30% of the time or as required; and,
- Canadian Citizen.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.