Eagle is currently seeking an RPA Analyst. This is a permanent career opportunity with a top tier organization to start immediately in Toronto ON.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing RPA/QA functional expertise by acting as a subject matter expert / provide expertise through system implementation/ upgrade(s).
We are looking for RPA Analyst, having experience in delivering RPA (Robotic Process Automation) solutions to automate testing, using UiPath & Orchestrator
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes;
- Demonstrate a good understanding of client business operations or needs;
- Demonstrate good understanding and knowledge to innovate and make business processes more efficient; and,
- Research legislative/ regulatory rules and policies to provide relevant and timely support/expertise to the business, along with articulating to the clients
- Provide guidance/direction to clients as subject matter expert (i.e. Robotic process automation / Planning or Budgeting);
- Work as a hands-on team member in projects, delivering consulting services to clients as a functional team member and/ or lead; and,
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering reviewing and assisting with the design, configuration, build and testing of dimensions and integration with other applications.
Client Facing and Project Work:
- Work on all project phases including the fit/gap, configuration /design, testing, and cutover;
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner;
- Report progress to teams and project managers;
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology;
- Work independently with minimal supervision; and,
- Work collaboratively with other team members internally or with client counterparts
Intellectual Property Accelerators:
- Participate, identify ideas and assist with building / presenting accelerators that assist clients in solving unique business challenges.
- Learn new modules or new applications or new functionality; and,
- Participate and assist with building / presenting content during pre-sales activities
- Participate, Contribute RFP /RFQ /RFI Initiatives while balancing project activities.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required;
- RPA Certification;
- Blue Prism/UiPath Certification;
- Experience in working with Public Sector Customers;
- 5+ years of development experience with 2+ years in Robotic process automation;
- Hands-on experience of Process Automation using Uipath with Orchestrator.
- Experience on other automation tools like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere is a plus;
- Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture/technical design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition;
- Develop and maintain documents related to Feasibility analysis, BRD, Use Cases, Test Cases, and UAT;
- Experience of working in the onsite-offshore delivery model;
- QA/Testing background will be preferred;
- Exposure to C#, VB, Net, Java, Perl, PowerShell, Oracle Database, Web Services;
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud HCM or Finance processes and data model is a big plus;
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service, and writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology;
- Must be eligible to work in Canada or the USA; and,
- Must be flexible to travel.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.