Oracle Cloud HCM Technical Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle Cloud HCM Technical Specialist. This is a permanent career opportunity with a top tier organization to start immediately in Toronto ON.
- Provide subject matter expertise in one or more specific areas or modules within Oracle Cloud HCM;
- Lead project teams in delivering rapid Implementations;
- Lead and participate in continuous development and internal IP Accelerator program;
- Participate and provide technical expertise during the functional design session;
- Provides assistance with estimation of time required for technical design and build;
- Provides guidance and assist with documentation of technical design;
- Experience with full implementation and production support;
- Provides walkthrough of technical design;
- Conduct Unit testing of the development;
- Documents Migration procedure and assists with troubleshooting issues;
- Provide knowledge transfer to peers/client counterparts;
- Supports through Integration and Acceptance testing;
- Advises on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems;
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner;
- Report progress to teams and project managers;
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering HCM Cloud solutions;
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology;
- Participate in Talent Sourcing and Recruiting activities; and,
- Work closely with Senior Managers, Directors, and Partners in practice development activities.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of professional services experience with ERP’s Oracle Cloud HCM, EBS HCM;
- 3+ years of working with consulting organization;
- Experience in delivering Oracle HCM Cloud projects and must have completed at least 2 Full cycle Oracle HCM Cloud implementations;
- Experience working with Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM modules - Payroll and Benefits;
- Technical knowledge of Oracle HCM data loaders, spreadsheet loaders, BI Publisher, HDL, OTB, write interface code, HCM Extract, personalization, configurations, checklists, reports, fast formulas;
- Certified in Oracle HCM Cloud;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills;
- Strong commitment to professional and client service;
- Strong Implementation skills as a Technical SME;
- Experience configuring at least 2 modules – Payroll, Benefits, Talent management, Global HR, Benefits, Absence, Performance, Goal Management modules;
- Experience Integrating HCM Cloud with ERP, and/or Benefits Carriers/TBE/TEE/Job Boards;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong adaptability to new delivery techniques and tools are preferred;
- In-depth understanding of how to plan, assist and deliver migration of customers data, business processes from On-Premise to Oracle HCM Cloud;
- Must be willing to travel 30% of the time or as required; and,
- Canadian Citizen.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.