Deskside Support Technician
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Deskside Support Technicians (Windows 10 Migration and Support) for four (4) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Providing post migration support if required;
- Receiving, inventory, and preparing new hardware;
- Imaging desktops/laptops/virtual machines with Windows 10 through SCCM;
- Working with the Project Manager to schedule deployments with end users;
- Assisting user with post deployment steps, such as installing applications through Software Center, printer setup, transferring of any personal data if required;
- Providing users with an overview on how to use Windows 10 and Office 365;
- Creating/updating any documentation as required;
- Ensuring all assets deployed are properly managed (states, status, location, and assignment) and returned hardware is tagged for disposal;
- Traveling to field offices and surrounding areas for deployment to field users; and,
- Taking on additional operational tickets/duties as needed and directed by supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- Three (3) to five (5) years of deskside/desktop support experience in a large corporate IT environment;
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating systems;
- Support experience with Microsoft 365 services including Office Suite, OneDrive, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online, and Teams;
- Experience with SCCM imaging process, testing, configuration, and troubleshooting;
- Experience with software installations through Software Center;
- Understanding of Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, etc.;
- Previous project experience performing a hardware refresh/Windows OS migration;
- Experience with using ServiceNow;
- Customer focus with the ability to work independently and in a team;
- iOS and Android mobile operating systems and AirWatch mobile device management is nice to have;
- Familiarity with Cisco telephony technologies (CUCM, UM) is nice to have;
- Knowledge of meeting room technology such as Polycom and Crestron is nice to have;
- Willingness to travel; and,
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.