Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sr. Network Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Network Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin March 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a Sr. Network Analyst
- Perform day-to-day operation tasks;
- Document and maintain all network solutions, including a high number of remote network locations;
- Ongoing enhancement and tuning of the network leveraging its capabilities to provide solutions for new initiatives;
- Establish network performance standards and set up performance monitoring and alerting.
- Provides consultation on network infrastructure and data security to support new development that meets EPS business requirements;
- Monitoring logs and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity and implementing resolutions;
- Evaluating resolutions, analyzing trends and developing and implementing measures to prevent future problems;
- Providing analytical operational support including diagnosing and troubleshooting network issues;
- Work collaboratively with all members of the IT Branch to ensure that all issues are addressed in a timely manner and proper coordination is carried out to minimize disruption of the corporate network.
Skills and Qualifications of a Sr. Network Analyst
- Graduation from a recognized Institute of Technology or University program in an appropriate specialty specifically related to Infrastructure administration and analysis;
- Minimum of four (4) years intensive network experience in switching/routing/monitoring/diagnostic and firewall protocols;
- Minimum of four (4) years designing, monitoring and securing IP networks over Ethernet, copper, fibre and wireless environments;
- Minimum of four (4) years technical experience with Checkpoint firewalls including SPLAT and NGX up to and including R76;
- Minimum of four (4) years working with Cisco and Juniper switches and routers and familiarity of their operation including NX-OS, IOS, DMVPN as well as OSPF and BGP routing protocols;
- Experience working with Cisco Nexus 7000 and 9000 series switches with ACI technology would be an asset;
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification would be an asset;
- Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE certification would be an asset;
- Experience working with Polycom video conferencing solutions would be an asset;
- Knowledge of Cisco Wireless would be an asset;
- Experience with L2/L3 MPLS and different VPN technologies connecting multiple data centres would be an asset;
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, teamwork, verbal and written skills as well as a strong focus on customer service and troubleshooting;
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the job, including lifting up to 35 kilograms.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.