Intermediate Learning and Development Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Learning and Development Specialist for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with team members, Business Partners, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in conducting needs analyses to identify and document knowledge and performance gaps;
- Utilizing all pertinent inputs (existing content and/or models, learner environments and tools, target audience demographics, job tasks, etc.) to develop most appropriate course of action;
- Sourcing and/ or developing learning materials (Learning Content, Facilitator Guides, Participant Guides, etc.);
- Executing upon the creation and/or updating of Qualifications, Courses, and curricula to support employees’ work-related learning and development; and,
- Organizing and overseeing Quality Assurance of final materials to ensure all program content is developed accurately and to required standards.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ relevant experience;
- Knowledge and experience in the design and development of corporate education/training programs based on adult learning principles;
- Proficiency in publishing tools such as Adobe Captivate and familiarity with SuccessFactor’s Learning Management System are definite assets;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with an understanding of how to create effective instructional text and audio/video scripts;
- The ability to empathize with the learner and incorporate contextual understanding into product;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project);
- The ability to work effectively within a team and learn quickly;
- Effective time and project management skills;
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple deliverables;
- The ability to effectively facilitate groups in a technical environment; and,
- The ability to influence others through effective, results-oriented, analysis.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.