Eagle is currently seeking a Test Coordinator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading Quality Assurance activities for a new system; and,
- Testing for a large software development project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience as a QA Coordinator on large software development projects;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Agile experience; and
- Excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.