Eagle is currently seeking a Project Managers contract opportunities located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Complex technology projects involving software development, system configurations, and hardware deployments that cross multiple teams by planning, leading, organizing, and tracking project tasks and deliverables;
- Managing project status reporting and information in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings, and written reports with attendances from team members to senior leadership;
- Identifying interdependencies, action items, risks, anticipate roadblocks, and preparing creative alternatives to enable successful project completion;
- Coordinating timelines, manage target dates through meetings and conference calls with all stakeholders;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with team members, sponsors, stakeholders, and vendors;
- Managing all assigned projects to completion ensuring timelines and budgets are met; and,
- Maintaining consistency and integrity of project documentation and reporting to both stakeholders and sponsors.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Diploma from a recognized Post-Secondary institution or equivalent industry experience preferably in the field of Computer Science;
- Experience in a project management leadership role with a demonstrated ability to manage people and successfully lead large interdisciplinary projects;
- Experience in technology infrastructure and software development methodologies;
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to energize and motivate project teams;
- Excellent analytical problem solving, technical writing, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Reliability, energy, motivation, and goal orientated;
- The ability to be a team player;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; and,
- A positive attitude and customer focused approach.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.