Eagle is currently seeking Business Analysts for contract opportunities located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Capturing business features and developing appropriate documentation for projects delivering business-critical systems, in accordance with the client’s methodology;
- Collaborating, defining, and preparing user stories with project teams and business users;
- Facilitating and assisting the business in prioritizing (and re-prioritizing) requirements, user stories and feature development;
- Distinguishing between user requests and underlying needs;
- Presenting to and working alongside various levels of the organization;
- Identifying risks and recommending mitigation strategies;
- Decomposing high level information to detail as aggregate detail to high-level information;
- Raising and pursuing root problems and probing with clarifying questions;
- Encouraging team members/stakeholders to be inventive and to present recommendations;
- Presenting recommendations based on facts and confirmed requirements;
- Fostering a collaboration approach by giving team members/stakeholders a common focus;
- Collaborating with project teams to ensure projects are delivered to meet business requirements;
- Building and maintaining relationships with the project business stakeholders and business partners, including vendors;
- Providing hands-on contribution in the areas of training and post-implementation support as required; and,
- Participating in the BA community to ensure BA practices are relevant and are adhered.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or equivalent in an IT-related discipline;
- Previous experience in a business analysis role;
- Experience conducting process analysis;
- Experience working with third party vendors;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to understand both general and business needs and incorporate evolving industry best practices;
- The ability to quickly learn new business and technical concepts;
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing team environment; and,
- A positive attitude and customer-focused approach.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.