Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Playing a critical role in supporting the client’s technology strategy through successful planning and execution of key technology initiatives;
- Developing an understanding of the client’s business and technology to ensure the alignment of effective solutions to meet business requirements;
- Contributing to the improvement of processes and systems by applying knowledge of current technology trends to positively impact the business;
- Confidently directing meetings with business leaders, executive team members, and stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, and validate business requirements using a variety of tools including research, interviews, document analysis and process analysis;
- Utilizing data and process modelling techniques to identify and clarify requirements;
- Assisting in the development of processes and methodologies to manage requirements;
- Establishing the accuracy, completeness, and relevance of requirements;
- Identifying user needs and issues through effective communication skills including the ability to questioning and listening;
- Creating viable specifications and acceptance criteria for developed solutions;
- Drafting technical and conceptual reports and correspondence that are clear, succinct, well organized and relevant to reader;
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and partners;
- Liaising between the business and Technology departments to provide business and system analysis service;
- Developing in-depth working knowledge of departmental processes, programs and systems;
- Creating and maintaining formal and informal project management plans, schedules and timelines; coordinate resources and proactively communicate when needed;
- Completing projects and ensuring all deadlines are communicated and met;
- Prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced, agile working environment;
- Challenging how procedures were performed in the past and identify opportunities for improving effectiveness and efficiency of overall processes in user departments and in how projects are executed;
- Supporting and participating in developing innovative approaches and solutions to resolve issues; and,
- Contributing to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Technology, or related program (relevant experience will also be considered);
- Preference will be given to holders of the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) designation;
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of related work experience;
- The ability to confidently and clearly communicate effectively to all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrated ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally;
- Proven knowledge of current technology trends and development;
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; and,
- Exceptional customer service and team working skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.