Mobile Developer iOS- Technical Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Mobile Developer iOS- Technical Lead. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in mobile application development;
- Experience with programming languages such as Objective-C. Long ago, Apple anointed Objective-C as its official programming language for apps running on mobile and desktop (MacOS) operating systems;
- Experience with Swift, Java, Python and HTML5;
- Familiarity with iOS SDK;
- Familiarity with xcode;
- Experience on web service integration including SOAP, REST, JSON and XML;
- Experience in development using web technologies;
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns;
- Experience building web and native apps;
- Experience using social media APIs;
- Experience using version control such as SVN;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Mathematical aptitude;
- Drive to keep up to date with developments and trends in the technology world;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience with Swift and Alamofire for iOS;
- Experience with large organizations (an asset); and,
- Experience in both iOS and Android development (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.