Eagle is currently seeking a .Net Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting analysis of user-reported incidents, identifying causes and proposing solutions;
- Participating in impact assessment of devolution requests, as well as estimates of efforts;
- Performing patches and changes to system components, as well as testing;
- Preparing deployment instructions, and supporting customer testing;
- Developing during change requests;
- Participating in the transfer of knowledge to the client's IT resources; and,
- Contributing to the proper functioning of the maintenance team, as well as good relations with client representatives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in computer science or a relevant discipline;
- Three (3) years’ experience in information systems development;
- Two (2) years’ experience with software development tools;
- One (1) year experience in a development project based on .Net Technologies 4.5 and C#;
- One (1) large-scale project development with 1000 person-days or more with visual studio 2013 or more recent development tools;
- Experience with visual studio development;
- SQL server knowledge of entity framework;
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server 2012 and knowledge of AZMAN, PRISM and Teleric;
- Experience working in at least one (1) project requiring the use of structured development method; and,
- Experience with WPF, MVVM boss, Modal, View, ViewModal and WCFCompetencies (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.