Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Developer. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start In March in Toronto.
Our client's corporate applications team is looking for a candidate who can contribute to projects related to the day-to-day running of the team: participation to development projects (75% of the time) and support for projects/applications existing (25% of the time). The selected candidate will participate in the daily life of the team and share the tasks and responsibilities of the organization.
- As an Application Developer, the role of the selected candidate will consist of:
- Contribute, as a member of multidisciplinary teams, to the design of new systems, the modification of existing systems or the implementation of purchased systems or customized.
- Contribute to the delivery of new applications and maintenance and enrichment current applications, and be available to answer technical questions during normal office hours.
- Analyze and revise, as appropriate, existing difficulties with the logic of the system.
- Participate in the coding of complex programs and test them.
- Perform programming, development and maintenance tasks on existing or new applications.
- Ensure backup, version control, and quality of source code.
- Understanding and knowledge of client-server applications and development web, databases, tools, and infrastructure.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or similar certification;
- Up-to-date knowledge of IT policies and standards (best practices);
- Experience as an a.Net developer;
- In-depth knowledge:
- Experience with the following technologies would be an asset:
- .NET Core, Typescript, Angular / Bootstrap, HTML5, MS SQL and MongoDB;
- Knowledge of GIT or other source control system;
- Good general culture and great intellectual curiosity (acquiring and developing new knowledge and skills);
- Critical thinking (questioning and proposing new ideas);
- Strong interest in major trends and issues of the web;
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written; and,
- Bilingualism an asset, French or English spoken and written.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.