Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager scheduled to begin March 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- An outline of the detailed activities, resources, and milestones for the project;
- An outline of the high-level findings from the research activities, including;
- A review of the existing Company intranet to identify key types of information and content owners;
- Designs to illustrate how Company brand and identity will be incorporated into the new intranet, including; mock ups for the homepage, section landing page, and content page;
- A framework for Company to detail the ownership, responsibilities, and activities for the day-to-day administration, periodic maintenance, and long-term evolution of the new intranet;
- A plan for the migration of existing content to the new intranet;
- An email newsletter solution that includes the ability to target defined audience groups with relevant content published to the SharePoint intranet;
- Training materials for content authors and intranet managers/site administrators;
- Implement Intranet solution;
- Annual subscription for intranet support, including; access to new features and releases, upgrades (up to 2 per year) and support. Support and term of phase 2 is dependent on available funding at the sole discretion of the Company.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
- Project management, including; project set up and initiation, weekly project management communications and reporting;
- Organizational understanding, including; business orientation workshops (on- boarding to Company’s operations and structure), stakeholder and end-user employee interviews/design questionnaires;
- Current state assessment, including; content audit / inventory (high-level), documenting any out-of-scope custom requirements;
- Information architecture, design, content strategy, and governance, including; content audit check-in/prioritization, design/navigation, measurement, content authorship and governance planning;
- Solution configuration, implementation of the custom visual design system theme, and content migration planning, including; set up development and QA environments, high level content migration planning, solution configuration, design mock ups to incorporate Company branding, implementation of custom designs, develop and test email newsletter, configure site analytics, deploy solution;
- Training and knowledge transfer, including; training for content authors, site analytics coaching and demonstration, intranet manager/site administrator technical training and knowledge transfer.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.