Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Stakeholder analysis, identification, and interaction;
- Elicitation and documentation of business requirements i.e. use cases, data flow diagrams, workflow, etc. acquiring information from identified departments or managers;
- Designing and documenting for Business Processes and Procedures;
- Identifying business and technical constraints and dependencies;
- Development of use cases / a "day-in-the-life of " scenarios;
- Creation of test cases/scenarios and facilitation and tracking of testing with users;
- Gathering information and update documentation on existing business service solutions (i.e. operational guides, system configuration diagrams, packaging definitions, business service maps, CMDB attributes, knowledge articles, etc.);
- Collecting information and produce reports on business service metrics (i.e. audit evidences, license usage, group memberships, service classifications, performance and availability, etc.);
- Creating change requests and managing change process through to post implementation testing; and,
- Monitoring budget spend and manage license/maintenance renewals; and,
- Conducting analysis to investigate operational or transitional issues reported by users of a system.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ of IT Business Analyst experience;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with business analysis in the Upstream business;
- Business Analyst Certification;
- Strong technical base with the ability to analyze and support business service components through the entire application stack;
- Familiarity with ITIL and IT service management, ITIL Foundations strongly recommended;
- Experience with ServiceNow, Office 365, and SharePoint;
- Excellent technical writing skills and strong technical editing skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Commitment to the success of the team deliverables and Willingness and ability to "roll up sleeves";
- The ability to perform with broad guidelines on delivery and be a self-starter; and,
- The ability to balance priorities and work under pressure and tight timelines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.