Oracle Databases Delivery Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle Databases Delivery Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, installing, monitoring, maintaining, and performance tuning production databases while ensuring high levels of data availability;
- Developing, implementing, and overseeing database policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of databases and their accompanying software;
- Planning, coordinating, and supervising complex informatics assignments;
- Designing and applying new methods and procedures;
- Ensuring physical databases on specific database technologies;
- Designing and implementing back up, recovery, archiving and conversion strategies;
- Maintaining the integrity of databases;
- Leading or providing subject matter expertise in production and non-production databases for data development;
- Managing database distribution, configuration, security and access requirements;
- Designing and developing physical databases;
- Leading or performing testing, reporting, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and restores; and,
- Providing leadership and technical expertise to ongoing problem identification and resolution and root cause analysis process for database environments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in French and English;
- Five (5) years’ experience as DBA;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Oracle;
- Two (2) years’ experience with OEM;
- Two (2) years’ experience with data warehousing and database concepts;
- Skills in DBMS;
- Data warehousing expertise;
- Experience with performance tuning and root cause analysis;
- Knowledge of application and operating systems;
- Ability to perform data warehousing and data modeling functions;
- Ability to advise and update management on database concepts and techniques;
- Experience as DBA developer (an asset);
- Knowledge of Cloud, virtual and physical environments (an asset);
- Knowledge of Oracle 12 (an asset);
- Financial and banking experience (an asset); and,
- Experience with data replication tools (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.