Eagle is currently seeking a CSS Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Translating business purposes and user needs into innovative and differentiating designs resulting into visually attractive, efficient and intuitive mobile user applications;
- Communicating designs to customers as well as development team, not only sharing the results but also on why designs came to be as they are;
- Enabling our partners and customers by integrating UX in an Agile environment using product canvas, user journeys, mock-ups and great looking applications for our customers and prospects; and,
- Working on multiple challenging agile projects simultaneously in which part-time contribution is key to success.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Relevant education in user interaction design, graphical design or product design;
- Proven work experience as a UX designer, ideally within an Agile environment;
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS;
- Experience in designing mobile friendly websites and web-based applications;
- Demonstrated experience building UX deliverables such as wireframes and design mockups;
- Agile experience; and,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.