Eagle is currently seeking an Application Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Unifying systems and integrating into a unified portal by:
- Leveraging APIs, accessing multiple data stores;
- Building common framework for accessing portal from web, mobile, and desktop applications;
- Leveraging off the shelf API middleware and enterprise databus;
- Integrating and evolving existing applications which have the ability to control a variety of hardware nodes and devices;
- Developing integrations for new monitored devices to be auto-provisioned into the monitoring system and platform;
- Tying various systems together via APIs to provide a streamlined user interface;
- Integrating and automating from various monitoring systems into the system;
- Developing and maintaining the client’s specific voice applications for use by operations staff; and,
- Building, deploying, and maintaining application platforms, and data stores on the common infrastructure environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree, Diploma, or Certification from a recognized technical school in Programming or Computer Science;
- Ten (10) years of design, building, and deploying applications and frameworks;
- Experience with object oriented programming and scripting methodologies;
- Experience using data interchange formats such as: XML, SOAP, JSON, REST, and YAML;
- Understanding of the open API specification;
- Experience programming in PHP, python, C, C++, C#, and node.js;
- Experience working with data stores such as Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres, and SQLlite;
- Experience using automation toolsets such as Ansible, Chef, and Puppet;
- An understanding of Genetec CCTV, Delta Controls BMS, Cisco CUCM, and OpenAccess PA systems;
- Experience working with all versions of SNMP and use SNMP based programming libraries to interface with RTUs and SNMP enabled devices; and,
- Experience with Apache, NGINX, LDAP, AD, ITSM systems, and IDP systems.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.